Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hallelujah Chorus

requested breakfast of eggs and apple slices

ready to go!



they were so annoyed by this point!

My school bus cake I made all by myself-don't look close

Today was the first day of 4th and 1st grade in our house. This is the first time I have ever had both children in an actual school and the same one! I could hardly sleep last night. It was worse than Christmas morning! You see, I LOVE my children, I LOVE summer and I LOVE spending time with them but I also LOVE the start of school. I am not like the norms. It's true that I can't believe how old they are, how big they've gotten and how fast the time has gone but I will not be boo-hooing about how sad I am to have summer come to an end. I am rejoicing and the Hallelujah chorus is playing in my head! School time is here!

1 comment:

  1. I hope they had a great first day!!! Now when are we meeting for coffee?? Come on over on your way back from dropping them off! :-))

    ReplyDelete