Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thanks, I guess

I've decided that 2012 is the year I will embrace my "luck". By "luck", I mean the insane amount of 'it could only happen to me' incidents. Or, if it's going to happen it will happen to me incidents. I usually take these little life burps as I like to call them in stride. However, I've been known to after months of burp after burp get a tad overwhelmed. A friend recently noted that perhaps I am inviting chaos into my life...I'm sure she's right but I'm not sure I know how to stop inviting it! Today I had two such burps.

1. I discovered that for the past several months I have been kindly paying someone living in the Williamsport, PA area's cable bill. Thank you Comcast for entering my information under their file. Thank you Comcast for arguing with my voiced suspicion. ;-p Thank you Comcast for promptly investigating and refunding my bank account. I feel bad for the person that is going to be told they owe several months worth of cable bills cause Comcast is RIDICULOUSLY expensive!

2. Pip, the pain in the butt beagle went for a booster and a Lyme's vaccination today. After which I dropped her off and did my afternoon pilgrimage to Gettysburg. I came home to find her rigid and shaking uncontrollably with crazy amounts of drool pouring out of her mouth. Rush her back to the Vet, where she received an IV of meds, shots of steroids and some disgusting vitamin concoction that stunk like you would not believe. So she's allergic to one of the shots she got earlier in the day and in two weeks when she gets a Lyme's booster we will get to see if it is that one. Fun times.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Pip. I hope Pip is all better now.

    I also want to apologize for the trouble with your Comcast account. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact our team at the email provided below.

    Thanks!

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete