Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

I like to have fun with color holiday's. You know, play a little game of how much of one color you can inject into your normal daily routine. It really doesn't take much to amuse me. The top two winners today in our house were green pancakes and Leprechaun pee.
I may or may not have squirted some green food gel into the potty. The screams of amazement from my sleepy eyed children were hysterical to say the least. Part of me feels guilty for fooling them so bad, part of me feels sad that I can fool them so bad, but mainly I feel blessed that we have such quirky family traditions. I have a picture of the pancakes but not the pee-that would just be tacky ;-).

So we may celebrate with green pancakes instead of green beer but we wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment: