Monday, March 14, 2011

Why? WHy? WHY?

Why can't I get it together to blog? I look at my computer. Correction. I glare at my computer. As if it's my computer's fault I'm too scatter brained and self depreciating to take 15 minutes out of my day to blog. Have any of you ever watched "Bethenny's Getting married" or "Bethenny ever after" ? I'm not as neurotic as she is(no comments please) but I do have her annoying negative inner dialog. So I found myself contemplating why? Then I realized it was a waste of time because I''m who I am. I'm never going to be the girl who remembers to do 1/2 of the stuff I am supposed to do or want to do. At least I keep it interesting, even if it's not by choice most of the time!

I did just purchase a new piece of art. The hope of Spring always puts me in the mood for decorating. The picture says, " I can't remember what I forgot". I thought it was rather perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment