Saturday, March 19, 2011

She's here!!!

Taylor has arrived! Our beloved babysitter that left us in August for Mississippi has come to visit for a week. The boys have been anxiously awaiting this day for over a month. It's so wonderful to have her back in our home. Sure I miss her for selfish reasons- a night out here and there, a pedicure, coffee, a trip to the grocery store but mainly I just miss her. She was a part of our life. Part of our family. She always will be but she had to do what all must do...go on and grow up. For someone that likes change about as much as I liked that lovely pelvic ultrasound the other day, well it just sucks! Sorry for the ultrasound reference but it really is terrible! As I'm typing I can hear her reading to Parker...my heart is already breaking knowing Sunday is going to come all too soon. I can't imagine how hard the boys are going to take it. I better stock up on the Kettle One...I mean Kettle corn...oh, who am I kidding. I mean both and chocolate too.

even our dog missed her

No comments:

Post a Comment