Saturday, April 2, 2011

Are you awake?

"Mommy, are you awake? Can you take a picture please?" Over the last week Nick has developed a new tic that is really distracting to him which means he's starting what I refer to as a very active tourettes cycle. This means no sleep and lots of lego action. I would like to say I cheerfully greeted him as he woke me from my comfy slumber. I didn't. I'm working on that. He told me so much about this ship that I soon let go of my agitation and eagerly listened- he even brought down the Lego encyclopedia in case I wanted to see what "inspired" him. I love that he used the word inspire. I told him so and he simply replied, "haven't you read what the tourette's bracelet says? It says inspire. I'm lucky because my head makes me be inspired." So before I turnef my light back out I wanted to share a little note about my guy and how he inspires me to keep on keepin' on

1 comment:

  1. Hey:) just realized you were a blogger when I saw it on fb about your dog....so sad. But I love how you write and this one also made me all teary. You are a neat neat mom and you just "inspired" me :) take care friend....

    Heidi roseman

    ReplyDelete