Friday, April 15, 2011

I need TWO hands!

Today is Parker's birthday 6th birthday- or your "two hands birthday" as we call it. When the realization hit him that he needed TWO hands to show his age- well, you would have thought he just solved the world's oldest mystery!

Six years ago my little man made his way into the world one day short of being a FULL two weeks late. My doctors were just about to win the battle of me wanting all natural and them wanting to induce me when Parker decided he was ready to make his grand entrance. He is still my "right up to the wire" child. He waits to do just about everything until I'm just about ready to lose my patience ;0).

We started his day with an oh so healthy double-decker donut...
After shool we had his big present waiting in the driveway...the Razor Graffiti scooter. It combines two of his favorite things, a scooter and sidewalk chalk!


Next it was presents from Grandma and Pappy who are visiting from Pittsburgh and also from big brother Nick...


and finally, the PARTY!!!


they made monster masks...


they made monster t-shirts...
they had fun hanging out enjoying burgers, dogs, and mac 'n cheese...

they showed the Monster pinata who was boss...

ate the coolest Robot Cupcake Monster cake made by yours truly...

We had a wonderful time celebrating with our "two hands birthday" boy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Parker!!!! Sorry we missed the monster party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun party, thanks for including us!! My boys are still wearing their masks this morning!

    ReplyDelete