Monday, April 25, 2011

Hippity, Hoppity...

We had a fantabulous Easter! The sun actually made an appearance and the showers held off until late!

We started off our day with Parker waking at the crack of dawn to see if Peter Cottontail made an appearance. I wish I could have had a camera ready to capture his face...the best part is that he was so excited because he got a new book! Peter Cottontail always brings a new book with candy and I was a little worried Parker in particular would be unhappy as this is the first year he really cared about getting a basket. As is so often the case, I was more than pleasantly surprised.

here's the goods for all three of my children...



After the baskets were thoroughly inspected we got ready and headed up to my Mom and Dennis' for the day. The boys loved playing with their cousins, Cooper enjoyed being spoiled by everyone and I loved watching my ridiculously adorable twin nieces.





No comments:

Post a Comment